DEEPER INTO WISDOM & COMPASSION
While dwelling in our fertile garden, planting and nourishing your seeds, you may one day become conscious of the deeper and wider aspects of GNH, its underlying patterns of wisdom and compassion. It may be that day when the sun is shining, the garden is peaceful and flourishing, while you are relaxed and at ease, or that day when the garden seems dead and ugly, when all plants are dying while your seed gives no sprout and you want to give up. It may be the day when you look up and suddenly sense that the garden might be so much larger than you ever imagined, or the day when it feels way to narrow and small. Whatever the season, whether, mood or mindset, there will come a day in this garden, when the deeper questions arise from within:
- What is the deeper meaning and purpose of the GNH principles – for me personally?
- What is the point of the iterative planting and harvesting time after time?
- How do I/we make use of and transform fears and negative feelings?
- How can I cultivate deeper wisdom and compassion?
- How do I move, when the whole world is my body?
- How do we consciously co-design our patterns?
- What is the nature of consciousness?
- Am I dead or alive – or in between?
- Who am I, really?
Let me guide you
When these or similar questions arise, let us then sit side by side in the garden temple. Let us calmly reflect and align with what is, whatever it is. There may be words, there may be silence, there may be deep meditation or transforming tools, where you learn to transform your fears into light. There may be guidance or friendship or simply this being, this peaceful abiding. And your growing seeds.